Estate museum MMM
MMM is an abbreviation for Mummon MaalaisMuseo, which means grandma’s country museum. The museum is situated at our old finnish farm, which was built in the 1920s. Here it is, where Raija’s mother was born and grew up. Old items from past times are displayed in the attic of the old cowshed. Some items of our own German-Finnish family history complete the museum entirety. The museum started in August 2015.
- by appointment, please call +358 45 880 4070 or write an email to info ( a t ) lammu . fi
- from May to September we are open from Thursday to Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm, even though contact us before
- Museum, adults 5 €
- Museum, children 1 €
- Museum, families 10 €
- Museum+model railway, adults 7€
- Museum+model railway, children 2 €
- Museum+model railway, families 15 €
- We offer also coffee and cake
c/o B&B – Parren Peti ja Puuro
FI-83100 Liperi, Finland
+358 45 880 4070
info (a t ) lammu . fi
The country museum MMM is part of the Bed & Breakfast-Service at an old farmhous in Eastern Finland, which is situated about 390 km from Helsinki and 50 km from the city of Joensuu.